Tell me about the strategy sessions.
We come up with a specific strategy or approach to achieve your journalistic storytelling, marketing or media needs.
- Devise a transition strategy for you to focus on moving from a full-time job to a freelance career in journalism, marketing or a media-based role,
- Review your web site from an editorial or content management perspective,
- Discuss advertising campaigns or other marketing strategies,
- Revise or create your marketing plan,
- Brainstorm new products and services,
- Check your current plans for neglected opportunities,
- Prepare you for an interview, speech or presentation,
- Polish your proposal to a potential client, and much more.
While it would be incredible to achieve everything listed in a single meeting (!), these pain points are areas I help business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs gain direction on.
Clarity, structured communications and planning are key to preventing chaos. In order to maximise our session, I’ll do a pre-interview and organise prep work beforehand so we are clear on the outcome. We’ll then spend our time focusing on the areas you need to refine.
What’s the first step?
- Complete the confidential form [see below].
- I’ll call or email within 72 hours to confirm.
- We’ll organise the meeting, I’ll send a confirmation email.
- A pre-interview and prep questions will follow, to ensure you get the most out of the strategy session.
For you: Getting clear on what you’d like to achieve out of the strategy session is a great benefit.
For me: Knowing what’s worked and what hasn’t for your business, especially any challenges, will give me perspective on future planning and what we need to concentrate on.
Can we record meetings?
For sure. We can record the phone meetings and organise and MP3 or you are welcome to bring an audio recording device (I don’t record face-to-face meetings).
Inclusions of the strategy session
- A private strategy session (on request I can hold meetings for up to 4 pax)
- An audio recording of the session (only available for meetings by phone)
- A follow-up email with a link to the audio of your session
- Any resources as needed/requested/recommended
- Meetings can be held at Spacecubed in Perth, your office or favourite cafe and for interstate appointments, I’m happy to Skype.
- If you need longer than 90mins please let me know
Strategy Session | Your Investment:
- 60 mins = $139
- 90 mins = $179
- 120 mins = $249
Business owners, freelancers and entrepreneurs looking to create a strategy and plan.
Strategy session request form
Please complete this confidential profile form to request your personal strategy session.